Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Aww man

I had a supreme douche moment on Saturday driving back from Christmas shopping. Heading down Melrose, home of the hot shopping chick, I was stopped and casually observing a semi-hot shopping chick walking down the sidewalk on my street of the street.

Suddenly, somebody in a car on other side of the street looks at this chick and goes "Whooooo!" So she looks in the direction of the noise and sees me staring right at her. And she shook her head in shame, like she's never been more disappointed in her life. After a few seconds, I realized that she thought I was the aggressive Italian.

Damn.

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2005 at 5:35 PM, Blogger GSofficial said...

Dude. You have the same name as the Jaded Journalist. I bet you get that all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home