Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Relationship Troubles

I have taken it upon myself to decide that it's time for Dave and Connie to break up. I've only been around them once, but I've read a few blog postings and I think the time is right to shake things up. Basically, I'm just exerting a force to stop the mindless inertia of this relationship. This succinct pros and cons list only validates my claim.

PROS

  • It would be hilarious
  • Dave doesn't want to get married and have kids
  • The world doesn't want Dave to have kids
  • Dave's poor motor skills drag down Connie's dart game
  • The idea of a drunken Dave angrily trying to pick bar chicks merits its own reality show
  • The Buckle could finally move in. On either one of them.
  • Connie would no longer have to deal with goatee burn on her thighs
  • The race to see who could do better first - with proper handicapping (Connie: -6.5 months) - would be thrilling.

CONS

  • TBD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home