Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Crossing the line!

I flipped on Blue Collar Comedy TV or whatever it's called last night because I seem to be unable to resist it. Something about bad comedy just always sucks me in. So the fellers are sitting on a deck like...well, like a bunch of rednecks sitting on a deck drinking beer. Then they start talking about decks.

"I tell you what, Bill, you sure got a nice deck here."
"Yeah, it's a real strong deck. Solid."
"Yup. My wife hates my little deck. Hates to look at it."
"So you're saying you got a tiny deck?"


And at this point, the audience is absolutely dying with laughter. Like this is the greatest thing they've ever heard. I'm just sitting there, baffled.

"You got some discoloration on your deck?"
"Yeah, on the underside."

Then they start talking to their black friend. Which, you know, most rednecks have.

"Hey, is it true that you guys have really big decks?"

Then they start talking about hot dogs, and you can all see where that's going. And if not, just remember that hot dogs are sometimes called weiners.

The audience is still cracking up. And I still don't get it. I mean, what's so funny about decks? Oh. Wait. "Decks" sounds like "dicks"! So every one of those jokes was a double entendre! Like it's four guys complimenting each other on their dicks! Genius!

I just got that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home